Re: [Ekiga-list] "No common Codec"

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com> wrote:
<snip>

> Yep I eventually realized that and found the real problem which was
> the video codecs, I saw a tip on that someplace else and it resolved
> my issue.   Now I just need to figure out why every call I make from
> Ekiga goes straight to Voicemail with at most one ring on the
> destination phone.

So now I see the reason why all my calls go to voicemail, the call has
the callerid of the recipient.   So if I call 1115551212 it sends
1115551212 as the caller id.   Strangley the 2.x Ekiga works fine.   I
can't imagine that it is Ekiga that is doing this but other softphones
send my login phone number.  I am using Callcentric as my provider.

Does anyone have any ideas, have I done something stupid someplace?