[Ekiga-list] Dialpad keys for remote control?

Good Morning, All,

    I'm new to the list but looked back through the archives and could not find this issue addressed.

    Is there an option to enable the remote-control functions on the dialpad?  That is, I need to respond to video bridge prompts with up-arrow, down-arrow, right-arrow, and left-arrow, as well as having 0-9, #, and * available.  And for remote control of a Polycom camera, I need the buttons for + and - (zoom in/out) as well as the arrow buttons for motion.

    Is it possible to enable those on the current dialpad?  If not, could that be added to a list of future features requested?

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

David