Re: [Ekiga-list] webcam image cropped instead of scaled down

Damien Sandras wrote:

> The behavior of the gspca driver is the following :
> - Ekiga asks for 176x144, the driver does not support it
> - Instead of reporting a failure, the driver starts capturing 320x240
> images, and crop them to pass 176x144 images to Ekiga

> Ekiga can do nothing, you should report the problem to the gspca driver
> author.

Ok, I try to contact Michel Xhaard in this subject matter.

Meanwhile, I will try to use camsource (http://camsource.sf.net) as
workaround. With the V4L loopback device, camsource can modify a V4L stream,
e.g. downsize it.

I will let you know if I succeeded.

Greets,
Andreas