Re: [Ekiga-list] Microphone doesn't work

Hi Jack
I had to remove PulseAudio to get my audio working after installing FC8. PluseAudio seems to only work with about half the audio applications.
David

Jack Smith wrote:
Never mind. It appears that none of my microphones work since I upgraded to Fedora 8 so this doesn't appear to be a question for this list.