Re: [Ekiga-list] Video test

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM, michel memeteau
<michel memeteau gmail com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Edward Dunagin <edunagin gmail com> wrote:
>
>  >  I see no video test when calling 500.
>
>  Worksperfectly with H261/PCMU on my side.

My 500 call shows H261/PCMU on my side too. When I set up the side/by
side view, I can see a fuzzy logo. Is this the video test
coming from 500?

Also when i set up vl42 I get an error:
/dev/.static/dev/video0

It tells me to check permissions and driver.

I checked and changed all the permissions on these devices and
directories and do have vl42 common listed as a module.

But I still get the error.

BTW, I have read the FAQ and have reread it and find little about my problem.

--
Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
Bozeman, MT 59718