[Ekiga-list] full screen low bandwidth video

Hi!

For an educational project in Africa I am evaluating the OS video
conference possibilities. Preferably it would function on linux and
windows.

The idea is to have the video on a beamer on both sides. So it would
be nice to have high quality video but off course in africa bandwidth
is a big issue. I wondered if ekiga would be able to do this. We also
want to record the conference to disk. Any suggestions? (also for
other programs that maybe might do the job better)

--
Groet,

Jordi
http://startu.net - esperanto startpagina