Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3 / libpt 2

Hi,

I'm not a developer myself. I can't tell how ekiga 3 is progressing.
What I know is it is under heavy development right now.

I have good hope we will have automatic build back soon for debian and
later for Ubuntu.

As for now, you can build it yourself:
General infos:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Additional_Information
How-to for ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu

Keep in mind, this might be severely broken...

Regards,
Yannick