[Ekiga-list] Ekiga v2.0.11 and Logitech Pro 9000

Thanks, Nate, for your help. I added the four repositories to Adept and upgraded Ekiga to v2.0.11 on Kubuntu Feisty Fawn with little or no trouble. I selected V4L2 as my "video manager" and my Pro 9000 microphone as audio input and, other than having to unplug the Pro 9000 and plug it in again, everything started working.

Prior to doing this I had another computer on which I installed Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, on which Ekiga v2.0.11 is installed by default, and got the Pro 9000 to work on that machine also.

Thanks for your help.