Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Audio-Problems

> In Debian Lenny on both a generic machine and
> an IBM NetVista, Ekiga and Skype tolerate each
> other.  They can not use the sound hardware
> simultanously of course but there should never
> be a reason to.

Hm, I cannot reproduce the problem anymore. I remember
that the last time I used Skype (was some 2-3 months
ago!) Ekiga audio did not work when Skype was
running. I think it was with older versions of all
Ekiga, Skype and operating system (Fedora). So I
won\'t be of any help with this. Maybe Judith can
provide information about her problem?

Palo