Re: [Ekiga-list] 473 Filtered destination

> > TRUNK gives the same problem. Furthermore I reproduced
> > the same problem on two other computers: one in the same
> > LAN and one in completely different network environment.
> >

> Are you talking about the REGISTER not being refreshed ?

Yes (although it looks more like _any_ communication
between the client and server suddenly stops, not just
registering - have a look at the log I attached previously).

This behaviour is the same and always reproducible in
3.0.1 and trunk and on all 4 computers at 3 different
locations that I have tested so far. The time after which
this happens differs but seems to be between 50-100 minutes.

Palo

http://www.tahaj.sk - Stiahnite si najnovsie verzie vasich oblubenych programov