Re: [Ekiga-list] 473 Filtered destination

> I set it to 3600 in gconf
> (sip:registrar_registration_timeout as well as in
> accounts_list) but it seems that both settings are
> ignored? The log still says 36000. Is there a
> separate settings at ekiga.net? Is there a way
> for me to set it?

Sorry for my monologue... It turned out that the
gconf settings were applied with delay. I tried both
3600 and 600 but the problem persists with the
same behaviour - all communication is halted after
some time.

The network consists of Zyxel ADSL modem bridged to
WRT54GL router running Tomato firmware. Using or not
using port forwarding does not play a role either.
Full log using registration time of 600 is here:
ftp://quacka.no-ip.org/pub/ekiga.log.7z
(.tgz is available at the same location if preferred)

It could still be a NAT issue but it would be bit weird
because there is a SIP hardphone connected to the same
router and it works without any problems with two SIP
(non-Ekiga) accounts... so I really don\'t know what is
going on here at the moment!

Palo

http://www.pnp.sk -  pridajte svoje fotky na PaciNepaci