Re: [Ekiga-list] 473 Filtered destination

> I don\\\'t know whether this is related to the issue we
> have in this thread...

Now I know - it is related. It seems to be a pattern:
After some time (seems to be around 1-2 hours from Ekiga
start) there is no communication anymore between the
client and the server. The client still claims it is
registered and I can even make a call, however I am
not reachable - the other side gets \"408 Request
timeout\". Trying to quit the client causes a freeze
then. It is 3.0.1 compiled from source.

I will try to play with NAT settings when I have some
time to see whether it is caused by that.

Palo

Sprievodca herným svetom - http://hry.sme.sk/