Re: [Ekiga-list] Logitech Quickam Pro 9000 and ekiga

Claudio Baeza Retamal a écrit :
I have a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000, work fine in skype and other
programs under linux, but don't work with ekiga.

Logitech pro 9000 uses uvc driver and uvc only uses V4L2 API, however,
ekiga try to use V4L1 with my logitech webcam.

how can I say to ekiga that it uses V4L2 with my webcam?

Install the V4L2 package (the name must look like ptlib-plugin-v4l2 or some such).

Snark on #ekiga