Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.net?

> Palo, as per your suggestion, I upgraded to Ekiga 3.0.  However, I\'m still

I don\'t think it was my suggestion, anyway good that you
tried it. Now after looking at your log I can bet that your
issue is the same as I had in \'remote user cleared the call\'
since Kamailio does exactly the same thing - from some
reason it sends CANCEL on your behalf right after the call
has been estabilished. (Also, I remember when I tried Ekiga
2, it resembled your problem with Ekiga 2).

So we can be fairly certain to say it is a NAT related bug
in Kamailio. You can still try to workaround it in a similar
fashion as I did. Can you have a look at the port forwarding
on your router, especially port 5060? In my case disabling
port forwarding of 5060 did the trick...

Palo

Najpopulárnejší blog na Slovensku - http://blog.sme.sk/