Re: [Ekiga-list] \"remote user cleared the call\" problem

> Not sure how to fix Kamailio

It may be possible for Kamailio developers to
identify place (in the code) where Kamailio
sends this CANCEL by itself and fix...

> but I wonder if the CANCEL is not taken
> into account when it should not be.

I think that Ekiga does it correctly, at least
I can\'t see why should it not take it into
account. If there is a safe way to distinguish
between \"correct\" and \"incorrect\" CANCEL then
of course, however I don\'t know how that could
be done

Palo