[Ekiga-list] problem in registering user agent

hi,
    I am using sofia-sip stack to develop an user agent,As a first
step i thought of writing a simple instant messaging application. For
that, am trying to register my sip address to ekiga registrar but am
getting service unavailable message from the sofia stack. Here is the
code snippet :

 /*create    NUA stack */
 appl->nua = nua_create(appl->root,app_callback,appl,

 	        SIPTAG_FROM_STR("sip:xxx ekiga net"),

	        NUTAG_PROXY("sip:86.64.162.35:5060"),

	        TAG_NULL());

  nua_set_params(appl->nua,
		   NUTAG_ENABLEMESSAGE(1),
		   NUTAG_ENABLEINVITE(1),
		   NUTAG_AUTOALERT(1),
		   NUTAG_SESSION_TIMER(0),
		   NUTAG_AUTOANSWER(0),
		   TAG_NULL());

  if (appl->nua != NULL) {

	nua_handle_t *nh;

 	to = sip_to_make(appl->home, "sip:xxx ekiga net");

 	if (to == NULL) {
                                                return 0;
                }

  	nh = nua_handle(appl->nua,
NULL,NUTAG_URL(to->a_url),SIPTAG_TO(to),TAG_END());

               nua_register(nh, TAG_END());

              /* enter main loop for processing of messages */
              su_root_run(appl->root);

In the call back registered am getting service unavailable
message..Can any body help me on this issue?? Thanks in advance !!