Re: [Ekiga-list] \"remote user cleared the call\" problem

The problem disappeared after I disabled forwarding
of 5060 to the called machine. So yet another NAT
issue. However the port forwarding was set a long
time ago and the problem only appeared recently,
confirming that the new Ekiga server was the trigger
of the problem. It would be nice if Kamailio could
handle the network settings that the previous server
did but I am not sure whether somebody wants to look
at this - if so, then I can provide any information
required.

Palo

http://sport.sme.sk - Najkomplexnejšie informácie zo športu