Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Asus EEE / PC900 ?

> One of the (few) options for Xubuntu softphone installs was Ekiga. After
> some sound config confusion I ran the echo test. Worked great. I assume

Assume? Did you actually use it? Several people have told me it was running,
but when I asked if they were able to make a connection they had never tried.
Ekiga has crashed while trying to make connections. Webcam and sound can
otherwise appear to work.

Dee

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How