Re: [Ekiga-list] Call for testing Ekiga 2.9 on LPIA architecture

Le lundi 18 août 2008 à 15:52 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> Luis Davila wrote:
> > hi, i have problems with the dependencies
> >
> > libopal-snapshot-ptrace:
> >   Depends: libpt-snapshot (=20080816v02hardy3) but 20080818v02hardy3 is
> > to be installed or
> >      libpt-snapshot-ptrace but it is not going to be installed or
> >      libpt-snapshot-develop but it is not going to be installed
> >
> > and similars messages when i try to install libpt-snapshot-ptrace
> > separely.  i use hardy.... i tried differents ways without success..
>
> Please don't use -ptrace packages, they will be removed soon.  Use
> libopal-snapshot, libpt-snapshot etc.
>
> But in your case it seems a temporary problem of building.  I would
> suggest to try again tomorrow or after-tomorrow.

Hello,

Thank you for trying our builds. We really need such testing and
feedback.

Your issue should be fixed now using:
http://snapshots.ekiga.net

Best regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net