Re: [Ekiga-list] new list member: Duncan

Just so you all know. I won't be active on this list for long. There
are just two many things on my plate at the moment. My plan is to stay
long enough to get an idea of what the plans are for PIM integration
and to contribute my ideas and hopefully a GUI patch or two if I can
work out how (never tried that area before).

So please don't expect a long commitment from me.

Duncan