Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga to sony PCS-G70 doesnt work

Le dimanche 13 avril 2008 à 19:38 +0800, William Kenworthy a écrit :
> I have ekiga working fine ekiga to ekiga or ekiga to netmeeting in two
> locations (laptop!), however I cant get it to work with a Sony PCS-70G
> (ipela) at work
> Ekiga has video from the sony, but the sony just shows a black screen
> from ekiga.
> The firewall is off and both devices are on the same switch (in the same
> room with the switch in fact)
> Where else can I look?

Most probably the Sony PCS-70G does not support some elements encoded by Ekiga.

There is nothing to do except trying another codec.

Ekiga 3.00 will support more video codecs, you might give it a try.
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :
       FOSDEM          :