Re: [Ekiga-list] [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 3.00 available for WIN32 *only*

Dee,

Nothing against your comment, but i cannot resist this post.

Following this logic, since windoze is an unstable and insecure product that people pay for, it would be fitting that ekiga for windows would have to also become a unstable, and insecure product that is not free.

This will save the team work - just release the alpha version for win32, and ensure all errors end with a blue screen that blames the problem on some other application.

:)

D Webb wrote:

 > > Sad! Windows is a commercial operating system. Commercial software
 > > is quite fitting. It is now 2 April and I am not fooling.
 >
 > I don't get you.
 >
 > Regards,
 > Torsten

Stepping back our steps, it would be fitting for Ekiga for Windows to be
a commercial product since Windows is a commercial product.

Dee