[Ekiga-list] [Fwd: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] OpalConnection missing member]

Resending here in the hope to get more help...

I have now check and am using all latest SVN versions of the libraries:

svn update says:

opal
At revision 19877.

ptlib
At revision 19877

ekiga
At revision 6103.

I have followed the instructions from the Wiki and cleaned away Opal, ptlib and ekiga from my system. Anyone who would have a good idea for a next step?

/Emmanuel
--- Begin Message ---
Le mardi 01 avril 2008 à 17:18 +0200, Emmanuel Frecon a écrit :
> Hope this is the appropriate list. As some of you may recall, I am
> trying to compile Ekiga for the first time, this time on Linux. I have
> been following the instructions on the wiki for a ubuntu-based system.
> Unfortunately, the current version of Opal, PTlib and Ekiga fails with
> the following:
>
> endpoints/manager.cpp:388: error: ‘class OpalConnection’ has no member
> named ‘GetSession’
>
> (a number of these).
>
> I am new to all this, but if the OpalConnection in question is the one
> declared in the opal subdirectory of the Opal distribution, it has
> indeed... no GetSession() member. Are the versions out of sync anyhow?

This kind of discussion is more appropriate on ekiga-list gnome org
You have mismatched pwlib and opal libraries on your system. Try
cleaning it up!
--
 _     Damien Sandras