Re: [Ekiga-list] audio receive

I contacted my ISP, and they block a few ports, but they don't block
5000-5100 or the STUN port (I forget).  I have the firewall on my
router set up to allow these ports as well, but just to test, I
connected in a DMZ.  I got the same results.  I can ping ekiga.net.
My uneducated guess at this point is that there is something somewhere
blocking my traffic to ekiga.net, although I have no idea what.

Thanks again,
Sam