[Ekiga-list] ekiga 2.0.11 install

Zachary Zelinski zach at zzelinski.com
Sat Sep 29 22:18:26 UTC 2007

Thanks for the information, but I do already have all three packages from
ekiga.org. The issue is not those packages, it is that during my ekiga
build, it says I cannot continue because the build requires the opal
headers. There is a version of the opal-dev package in synaptic, but that
version of the headers requires that I install an older version of opal,
effectively stopping my ekiga installation. Is there a place to get the opal
headers that match the 2.2.11 opal files? This is what I need to continue
building ekiga.

Thanks!