[Ekiga-list] ekiga 2.0.11 install

Zachary Zelinski zach at zzelinski.com
Sat Sep 29 00:25:12 UTC 2007

Using Ubuntu Feisty. I have installed pwlib and opal from the files in the
download section of the Ekiga site. When I try to install ekiga using
,./configure, make, and make install, it says I need the opal headers. So I
go to my synaptic package manager and install the opal-dev package there,
but it says I need to install opal-2.2.0. I cannot install one without the
other. So I do that, and now ekiga "./configure" is telling me I have the
wrong version of Opal.

How do I get the newest opal headers so I can install ekiga? Do you have a
tar.gz of these headers that I might be able to use? I need them as soon as
possible!

Thanks,
 Zach