Re: [Ekiga-list] Service with Inbound PSTN Calls?

I Guess Sipphone pricing is interesting for united states ?

We use Wengo and phonesystems in France

2007/10/17, RazaMetaL | Only The Good Die Young < razametal gmail com>:
On 10/17/07, David Farler < magaio gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone recommend an ekiga-compatible service that gives me PC-PSTN
> and PSTN-PC inbound calls with a phone number? I can't find much. I'm in
> the 'States.

You can get one free phone number at www.ipkall.com and redirect it to
your www.ekiga.net account. I'm doing the same but with my asterisk
server, I'm redirecting the ipkall DID to my extension on my asterisk
box.

Regards,

> Thanks,
>
> Dave