Re: [Ekiga-list] video shows only top left quarter of image

Le dimanche 25 novembre 2007 à 18:42 +0100, Emil Obermayr a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 05:18:17PM +0100, yannick wrote:
> >
> > Ekiga ask for:
> > QCIF            176x144
> > and with a trick:
> > CIF             352x288
>
> And whats the trick?

gconf-editor
key: /apps/ekiga/devices/video/size
turn it to 1.
But you'll need 2 or 3 times more bandwidth.

> I currently don't have a app that lets me freely choose the resolution. None
> of them gets cropped imgages.

I think mplayer may do it. If you can't test against some resolution not
directly supported by the driver, you'll need to look at the code or
wait for someone who knows more. It's beyond my skills...