Re: [Ekiga-list] video shows only top left quarter of image

Hi,

Le dimanche 25 novembre 2007 à 16:40 +0100, Emil Obermayr a écrit :
> I just installed Ekiga on Suse 10.3, running my own Athlon Kernel with a
> Logitech Messenger camera (046d:08f6) with kernel module
> qc-usb-messenger-1.7.
>
> It runs nicely, but ekiga only shows the top left quarter of the image.
>
> It looks like it thinks the camera runs on low resolution while it runs
> on high resolution actually.
>
> The image is correct with other applications like wxcam.
>
> Any hints?

This seems a driver issue:
"162x124, 162x248, 324x124, 324x248 resolution available"
Source: http://home.mag.cx/messenger/

Ekiga ask for:
QCIF            176x144
and with a trick:
CIF             352x288

It is possible the driver answer to Ekiga it can do QCIF but return a
cropped image...

Can you force resolution in another program to 176x144 to confirm the
driver return a cropped image?

Regards,
Yannick