Re: [Ekiga-list] No echo with sip 500 ekiga net

Le dimanche 18 novembre 2007 à 16:30 -0200, Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin a
écrit :
> Le dimanche 18 novembre 2007, yannick a écrit :
> > Le dimanche 18 novembre 2007 à 11:04 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > > http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071117_ekigaoutput.tx
> > >
> > > Unfortunately this is not a valid -d 4 output. It looks like a -d 1
> > > output.
> >
> > Are you using Ubuntu Gutsy or Debian (sid I guess... not sure)? There is
> > a bug there which prevent to get a valid -d 4 output. Here is the bug
> > report:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opal/+bug/155302
>
> In fact, I'm using gentoo. I didn't found any similar bug in the gentoo bug
> system.
> I reinstalled ekiga with debug flag, but guess it didn't change too much the
> ekiga -d 4 output:
> http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071118_ekigaoutput.txt
>
> Oh, better I reinstalled pwlib, opal and ekiga with debug flag and here is the
> ekiga -d 4 output for an entire session with one attempte call to
> 500 ekiga net (I manually stopped the call) :
> http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071118b_ekigaoutput.txt

You seem to be sending and receiving audio, so I do not understand why
you hear nothing...

While being in a call, make sure the mic volume and such are correct.
Disable sound events in the preferences.

And if you connect to someone else, does he hear you ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras