Re: [Ekiga-list] No echo with sip 500 ekiga net

Le dimanche 18 novembre 2007, yannick a écrit :
> Le dimanche 18 novembre 2007 à 11:04 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071117_ekigaoutput.tx
> >
> > Unfortunately this is not a valid -d 4 output. It looks like a -d 1
> > output.
>
> Are you using Ubuntu Gutsy or Debian (sid I guess... not sure)? There is
> a bug there which prevent to get a valid -d 4 output. Here is the bug
> report:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opal/+bug/155302

In fact, I'm using gentoo. I didn't found any similar bug in the gentoo bug
system.
I reinstalled ekiga with debug flag, but guess it didn't change too much the
ekiga -d 4 output:
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071118_ekigaoutput.txt

Oh, better I reinstalled pwlib, opal and ekiga with debug flag and here is the
ekiga -d 4 output for an entire session with one attempte call to
500 ekiga net (I manually stopped the call) :
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071118b_ekigaoutput.txt

Some more informaotions :

My audio card is :

lspci -v | grep -i audio
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM
(ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 03)

I almost don't use modules, alsa is compiled in the kernel :
more /usr/src/linux/.config|grep y|grep SND
CONFIG_SND=y
CONFIG_SND_TIMER=y
CONFIG_SND_PCM=y
CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER=y