[Ekiga-list] audio lag on 2.0.11

Are others noticing increased audio lag with 2.0.11? I've switched between the previous release (2.0.9 on ubuntu feisty), 2.0.11 on feisty and gutsy and snapshot on gutsy and there is definitely significant audio lag with 2.0.11 only. Easily identifiable on echo test. When I speak with my sister who is on gutsy/2.0.11, her video is ahead of her speech. If I'm not the only one, has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Randall