Re: [Ekiga-list] G729 codec

I know that encoding worked for me with IPP 5.1...
If they changed the interface in 5.2, I will rewrite this
eventually...:)

Does anyone know to which IPP version is asterisk g729 codec linked?

When opal 2.3.x becomes "stable" things will be much easier as you won't
have to recompile ekiga anymore to use dynamic module loading.

Regards,
Jure