Re: [Ekiga-list] Speex codec

Le jeudi 03 mai 2007 �6:32 -0400, Masullo, Chris F a �it :
> I have tried using two different headsets as well at the microphone that in included with my Logitech camera and PC speakers. By changing the settings in the audio configuration menu. I do not like using anything besides a headset when using Desktop Audio or Video since the echo and the audio quality can be very bad.

So you tried with different soundcards, and with different headsets, and
with different computers, and with all of them, the audio assistant test
fails ?

Can you confirm that ?

If so, I really have no idea, and I can confirm you are the only one to
have reported that problem with the WIN version up to now (we have
several computers running Ekiga on WIN at the office without such a
problem).
--
 _     Damien Sandras