From: ekiga-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:ekiga-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Damien Sandras
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 1:50 AM
To: Ekiga mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] REG : [Ekiga-devel-list] Let's spread Ekiga :
volunteers ?

Le jeudi 15 mars 2007 à 11:54 +0530, ANISHA KUMAR a écrit :
>  Hi ,
>        I saw a mail from Damien Sandras in Ekiga, looking for
> volunteers. I would like to join your team and be a part of the bug
> fixing team.
>        I think i can start with the bug fixing. I am pretty new to
> this and dont have much knowledge of the code.
>         While going through the bug list i found the following bug
> "Bug 339831 - Ekiga sent ARQ even though RAS account was removed"
>         I have good knowledge of the H.323 protocol. So i thought i
> would take up a related bug and start looking into the code.
>         Can i join this and  start with this ?

Yes, sure !

Help is welcome in various areas of Ekiga.

The best to do is often to join #ekiga on to be part of the
community of developers.

I think that bug is simple : I think it just means that when you remove an
account from the UI, the account is not unregistered.

Thanks for your help proposition !
 _      Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_  NOVACOM                 :
          FOSDEM                   :
          SIP Phone             : sip:dsandras ekiga net

ekiga-list mailing list
ekiga-list gnome org