Re: [Ekiga-list] problems with Logitech Quickcam Fusion

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 06:05:36PM -0500, Jim Cline wrote:

> I'm trying to get ekiga to work with the Logitech Quickcam Fusion webcam.
> Other users have reported it to be working, but I'm not having any luck. I
> have installed the following modules

I've this webcam and sometimes the webcam is not properly detected when
inserted in the usb port. So i need to unplung, and plug it another times.
But it's one of the first model.

Can you try to launch luvcview (get it from http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html)
and tell me what you see for this command "./luvcview -L" ?

Luc