Re: [Ekiga-list] Webcam on Windows

On 6/21/07, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

Le mercredi 20 juin 2007 à 13:51 -0600, Tyler Cassidy a écrit :
> On the latest version of Ekiga for Windows all the webcam gives me is
> a Green rectangle and thats it. Any ideas?
> This is under the VideoForWindows plugin, and the only device found is
> Microsoft WDM Image Capture.

Can you try this snapshot :

It integrates the experimental DirectShow plugin from Luc Saillard.

Will Try later on today, thanks :)

Does it work better ?

_     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :
       FOSDEM          :
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras ekiga net

ekiga-list mailing list
ekiga-list gnome org

MSN: nerd tylerc org