[Ekiga-list] a few issues

Hi list,

I have upgrade Ekiga to 2.0.9 on my Debian box, now when I am calling regular phones via either voipstunt or voipcheap an exclamation mark is displayed inside a red bullet in the Ekiga icon in the Gnome systray. Other than this, the call procedes smoothly. What does the exclamation mark mean?

When I am in a call and I want to close it I push the button next to the text field containing the SIP address. The call takes some time to terminate and in the meantime Ekiga looks frozen. It doesn't bother much but it would be nice to make it more responsive. This happened even before upgrading.

Same thing when I quit Ekiga, waits a little, then quits.

Anyway I am becoming a big fan of this software, and I want to congratulate with the developers for their effort.

Best regards,
Fabrizio