[Ekiga-list] Ekiga is not scaling the image of my webcam

Hello

The section 7.1.2 of Ekiga FAQ
http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x201.html#AEN217

explains very well my problem:

"7.1.2. Ekiga only displays a part of the real picture in the video window,
what can I do?

If your driver doesn't natively support 176x144, Ekiga will try capturing at a
larger size, and scale the picture down. If the picture isn't scaled, please
report the problem to us on the mailing list. "

Ekiga is not scaling the image of my web cam

¿What es the solution of this problem?

My distro is PCLinuxOS and my Webcam is a Quick Cam Logitech for Notebooks
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/webcams/devices/219&cl=mx,es

I am using the drivers dkms-gspcav (for spca5xx webcams), and
x11-driver-video-v4l.

Thanks for your answers

Manuel