[Ekiga-list] How do I video chat with Windows users?

Here's what I have.

   * Ubuntu Feisty
         o Comes with Ekiga 2.0.3
   * Ekiga sip account
   * Working web cam

I did a lot of searching for a Windows video chat client. All the windows testing was don on XP.

   * Installed the Windows version of Ekiga
         o Connects to the Ekiga sip service
         o Test call works
         o There's no video
   * I tried Windows Live Messenger
         o No sip option
   * Downloaded Windows Messenger 5.1 something
         o Followed the instructions on the Ekiga website
         o It won't connect to the Ekiga sip service

I'm trying to use the sip service so I don't have to mess with router settings. I hope there is a Windows video chat client that has a sip option. If there isn't one I'll have to boot XP and use Skype.