Re: [Ekiga-list] no audio xmit

Ethy H. Brito a écrit :
Ekiga can't xmit any audio. I can register, place a call, I hear what my
partner say but I got this window:

Could not open audio channel for audio transmission

An error occured while trying to record from the soundcard for the audio
transmission. Please check that your soundcard is not busy and that your
driver supports full-duplex. The audio transmission has been disabled.

I used strace to find out what device is ekiga opening but its output is
way too long and of no help.

There is an audio test in the druid : does it succeed? My guess is that it doesn't.

Are you using the ALSA plugin or the OSS plugin?

Snark on #ekiga