Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.4 available

Le lundi 22 janvier 2007 �3:47 -0800, George Boyd a �it :
> It seems I didn't have the openldap development packages installed. It
> is compiling ok now, but it says dbus is not compiled in. Before I
> recompile, would this be another situation of not having the
> development libraries or does ekiga normally not use dbus?

DBUS support is still disabled by default, even if the required
libraries are present.

There is a special switch to pass to configure (--enable-dbus) in order
to enable it.

But in general, you do not need DBUS support, so I would simply ignore
this problem and go further :-)

Btw, I like your signature very much :

--
 _      Damien Sandras