Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.4 available

It seems I didn't have the openldap development packages installed. It is compiling ok now, but it says dbus is not compiled in. Before I recompile, would this be another situation of not having the development libraries or does ekiga normally not use dbus?

You need to install OpenLDAP (libraries + headers), recompile PWLIB
(from scratch), recompile OPAL (from scratch) and recompile Ekiga.

That message means that LDAP support was not compiled in PWLIB. So you
need to recompile it with LDAP support.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/

Fedora Core 6 Linux
Ekiga Rocks!! One program so many ways to connect!

sip: geboyd53 ekiga net (or 617808 ekiga net)
H323: gk.voxgratia.net:1719 geboyd53
Voipbuster: geboyd53 (chat), 13606660349 (telephone)
e164: +13606660349 or +882 9999 398265 (linked to ekiga)
Forward: 781549
Voxalot: 106153
Gizmo:  17476918163