Re: [Ekiga-list] [Test site proposal]

Le lundi 15 janvier 2007 �0:32 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a �it :
> Damien Sandras a �it :
> > Le dimanche 14 janvier 2007 �6:41 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a �it :

> >>  From our dialplan
> >>
> >> [IsFAX?]
> >> ; For Outside
> >> exten => _0.,1,NoOp(Fax for outside our network)
> >> exten => _0.,n,Set(SIP_CODEC=ulaw)
> >> ;or SetGlobalVar(SIP_CODEC=ulaw) for 1.2 Set(GLOBAL(SIP_CODEC)=ulaw) for
> >> 1.4 and trunk
> >>
> >> exten => [blablabla]
> >>

> > I had tried that in the past too, and it didn't work.
> >
> > I just tried again, and it doesn't work. I have the feeling it makes the
> > RTP stream switch to G.711 but only in one directly: which is logical
> > because the SIP handshake has already taken place.
> >
> Can be true as I always use it before starting a call.

I have moved the instruction above the Answer, and now it works as
expected (/me slaps himself).

All extensions now support ilbc/gsm/alaw as well as h261.
The conference room has been configured to support only alaw.

Thanks for the hint!
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/