Re: [Ekiga-list] Router problem

On Saturday 13 January 2007 7:43 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le samedi 13 janvier 2007 à 19:06 +0000, Keith Powell a écrit :
> > Hello.
> >

> > When I run Ekiga, without even trying to connect, the TX/RX light
> > on my router immediately comes on and stays on permanently.
>
> So Ekiga is crashing your router.
>
> Wouldn't you have a router that supposedly supports SIP and has a
> bug?
>
> [...]

Thank you for your reply and help.

The ports I listed were opened for the other Linux chat programs I am
trying. As I have now read the FAQ again, I now know which ports are
for Ekiga, so I will open the correct ports first of all, and see
what happens then. I hope that my router hasn't a bug!

Keith