Re: [Ekiga-list] Internetcalls.com interoperability

Le lundi 08 janvier 2007 �4:53 +0100, Massimo Perga a �it :
> Hello All,
>   I've tried to interoperate Ekiga with internetcalls.com service and
> on the receiving side the quality was very poor.
> Could you please let me know which settings (in particular, codecs)
> are you using to have good quality on such a service ?

Is the quality problem due to Ekiga or internetcalls.com?
My guess would be that it is due to the second. So there is nothing to
do unfortunately :-/
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/