Re: [Ekiga-list] CVS version compiles ok, but problems connecting

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 10:21 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > > Like this :
> > > PTRACE (4, "Hello");
> >
> > As soon as I add such line in g729codec.c, the
> > codec doesn't get listed anymore in ekiga or
> > in opalcodecinfo.
> >

> Mmmh weird, what about 'cout' instead ?

Same. The funny thing is, that as soon as
I use g++ (instead of gcc) codec dissappears
from the list. If I use printf, codec gets
listed, but the function has no effect.

(I took compiler and flags from Makefile and
are same as with the g726)