Re: [Ekiga-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

Le lundi 19 f�ier 2007 �2:16 +0100, Jure Petrovic a �it :
> Everybody is so into this ekiga spreading stuff, that you don't
> even notice my cry for help.
>
>  - I am trying to play around with plugins a little. Do you suggest
>    stable or CVS release?

CVS.

>  - How can I get va_g729 compiled in release version?

You can't.

> I know it
> works only in windows, but in my case g729codec.cxx is only
> a stub so it compiles. Do I have to edit Makefile manually?

Compiling G.729a so that it works with Ekiga means compiling Ekiga for
WIN32. Do you currently have a version of Ekiga on WIN32 that you
compiled yourself ?

--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/