Re: [Ekiga-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

a) you can compile it with --disable-gnome

   I will try that. The point is, this should be the default.

b) you should report all problems you encounter, Ekiga 2.0.x is quite
stable for most users...

  I have reported my problems, and so far they remain unsolved. The
fact remains that under exactly the same conditions (platform,
distribution, kernel, sound hardware and configuration, and network)
Skype, Gizmo and Wengo are usable (not perfect, but usable) whereas
Ekiga's sound is so choppy (no matter what codec) that it is not
usable. Which is a shame, for if they were all similarly usable, Ekiga
would be my first choice.