Re: [Ekiga-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

I thought that was the problem before and so uninstalled whatever I could already, before reinstall to /usr only. But right now I checked the 'includes' and all I found was one folder ptlib, which I saw earlier could be connected with pwlib. I'm thinking, if OPAL (which I dont know what it is), is related or works with pwlib, then maybe I have to uninstall everything and retry it all again. What do I know.

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le lundi 19 f�ier 2007 �1:59 -0500, Natasha a �it :